Our Pathway to Recovery is a comprehensive and dynamic rehabilitation model offered at Grace Plaza Nursing & Rehabilitation Center for individuals who require continued rehabilitation in a specialized setting to address: Neurological, Pulmonary and Orthopedic conditions.
At Grace Plaza's specialized rehab-oriented campus, we provide physical, occupational, speech and respiratory therapies, with a twist. The approach and training of the rehabilitation team is centered around concepts and modules related to specific areas of function.
The skilled nursing care also focuses on your rehabilitation. The following programs may be incorporated into a daily therapy regime designed to specifically meet the individual's needs on their Pathway To Recovery.
- On-site Medical Management
- Rehabilitation Services
- Nursing Rehabilitation
- Recreational Programs
- Discharge Coordination (Home Assessment, Post-Rehab Care)
- Therapeutic Exercise Programs
- Activities of Daily Living – Bathroom and Kitchen Skills
- Neuropsychological Assessment, Evaluation and Treatment
- IV Medication Administration
- Endurance Training and Muscle Strengthening for Increased Respiratory Support
- Transfer Training with Stairs and Automobile
- Pain Management
- Respiratory Therapist on-site
- Joint Replacement Program
Our talented health care professional staff are trained in both traditional and cutting edge interventions in the areas of physical medicine. Effective outcome measures have been studied, clinical research reviewed and unique interventions have been incorporated into your rehabilitative Pathway to Recovery. These state-of-the-art modules are available in our approach to the treatment of the post acute rehab patient.